When is My Trash and Recycling Pick-up?
To find out what day(s) your trash and recycling gets picked up during the week, follow the steps below:
- Click on search bar in top right corner.
- Enter your home address into the search bar.
- Click on the colored area around the blue flag and a table will appear.
- The table will show your sections and what days your trash and recycling gets picked-up.
- Click on home Icon to reset the map.
View larger map
REGULAR TRASH PICK-UP SCHEDULE
Summer Pick-up Schedule
Monday- 3, 4, 5 and 6
Tuesday- 1 and 2
Thursday- 3, 4, 5 and 6
Friday- 1 and 2
Winter Pick-up Schedule
Monday- 4 and 6
Thursday- 3 and 5
REGULAR SINGLE STREAM RECYCLING PICK-UP SCHEDULE
Wednesday- 1 and 2
Recycling collections during holiday weeks:
- When a holiday falls on a Monday, Monday's trash and recycling route will be picked up on Wednesday of that week.
- Section 2, North of Garrett Road, whose recycling is normally picked up on Wednesday will be picked up on Tuesday of the holiday week. Tuesday's trash and recycling route is not changed.
- Section 1, North of Garrett Road, whose recycling is normally picked up on Wednesday will be picked up on Friday of the holiday week. Friday's trash and recycling route is not changed
Printable version of the July 2021 to January 2022 Recycling Calendar (PDF)
Upper Darby Trash and Recycling