General FAQs

No answers matched your search
How do I contact the Mayor?

Please contact Mayor Brown through the Mayor's Request Line or

How do I contact my Councilperson?

Phone numbers and email addresses for all Council members can be found on their specific page of the website. You can also look up your Council District by entering your address in the white box at the top right of the map on THIS page.

How do I get a street closure permit for a block party?

There are guidelines for seeking permission to barricade a Township street for block parties or other events. You can find this information HERE

What's the copyright policy for information on the Township Website(s)?

The entire Website is copyrighted. Certain articles or materials within the Website also may be separately copyrighted by us or by others, as indicated. If you find these materials useful, you may download, copy, display, print out, or send a copy to others so long as each copy indicates the appropriate copyright notice, credits us as your source, and is used only for your personal use. You are expressly prohibited, however, from downloading, copying, displaying, printing out, or sending a copy to others for bulk or commercial uses, or for any defamatory or otherwise illegal purpose. You acknowledge that the permission granted in this section does not constitute an endorsement by us of you or your use of the information and content.

What file format(s) does the township currently provide information in?

Portable Document Format (PDF), to learn more about the current and future file formats the Township uses on this site, please read the Open Standards page under the Right To Know section of the website.