100 GARRETT ROAD
UPPER DARBY , PA 19082-3135
Thomas N. Micozzie
Snow Storm Update 7:30 PM - Monday 2/16/15
This evening at 6:30 PM Mayor Thomas N. Micozzie met with his staff for a briefing on current conditions and overnight plans. Township crews will be out in full force overnight into tomorrow, salting and plowing as necessary. The forecast calls for 3-6 inches.
Here are some important facts.
- Township crews will attempt to pick up Trash and Recycling on the Modified Presidents Day schedule already in place for this week. Please check the trash and recycling calendar.
- Township Emergency staff --- Ambulances, Fire Police are at full staff.
- The Township Municipal office’s plan to be open regular hours Tuesday 2/17/2015.
- The Snow is expected to continue falling through the night and into Tuesday morning.
- In an effort to support crews plowing Township Streets, the Police will continue to enforce all parking regulations.
- Please assist in keeping sewer inlets, and fire hydrants clear of snow. Please do not shovel snow into the street.
Please remember every reasonable attempt should be made to clear your sidewalk of snow once the snow has stopped. Contractors are reminded that when clearing commercial parking lots they should not push snow into the highway. This is dangerous and illegal.
Emergency situations should be reported to the police and fire by calling 911.