James D. Smith
The responsibilities of the Director are:
- Deposit monies in banks authorized by the Township.
- Provide for the prudent investment of all monies.
- Disburse all payments for authorized expenditures.
- Act as the Tax Collector and collect all taxes levied by the Township.
- Processing employee payroll and remitting related withholding taxes.
- Maintain a uniform accounting system in accordance with generally accepted principles of governmental accounting.
- Prepare the annual budget, issuing monthly budget variance reports and other financial information.
- Maintain the fixed asset inventory system.
- Administer the purchasing system which procures all goods and services for the Township.