I have lived in the Drexel Hill section of the Township for the majority of my life. I attended St. Dorothy School in Drexel Hill followed by Cardinal O’Hara High School in Springfield. I graduated from Cabrini College in Radnor where I currently serve on the Golf Classic committee.
I have been in the real estate business for the past 14 years. I am the Broker of Record at Realvest Advisors an affiliate of O’Neill Properties Group of King of Prussia.
I am a big believer in playing a role in the community that you live in. I volunteer my time for a handful of great groups including Time for Teens which I serve on the Executive Board, UNICO Greater Philadelphia Chapter, The National MS Society and I am a former president of the Pilgrim Gardens Aronimink Civic Association.
My wife Amy and I are proud to live in Upper Darby Township with our three children and our two dogs!
Councilman James Santora is a Councilman at Large
My priorities as a councilman for Upper Darby Township are as follows:
- To keep Upper Darby Township Safe with a focus on our police and fire departments
- To attract new business to the Township
- To work with the Mayor on the budget to increase revenue and cut expenses where possible
- Promote Upper Darby Township as a great place to raise a family
- 5228 Apache Lane
Drexel Hill, PA 19026
- Contact Councilman James Santora
Committees James Santora currently serves on:
- Planning, Zoning and Building Code
- Municipal Services, Licensing and Public Works (Chair)